Air Purifiers for Home
Showing the single result
Air Purifier for Home & Office – Best Air Purification 2023HEPA (high efficiency particulate air [filter]) is a type of pleated mechanical air filter. This type of air filter can theoretically remove at least 99.97% of any airborne particles with a size of 0.3 microns (µm), which can include dust, pollen, mold, and bacteria. HEPA filters are rated for containment ability of 0.3 μm particles because these are the most challenging size to capture
Air Purifiers for Home
Our houses should have safe and clean air. However, the quality of the air in our houses has been affected by harmful gases, mold, pet dander, smoking, allergies, and other airborne particles. This often occurs in the winter, when windows are locked and no fresh air can enter.
The EPA reports that indoor air quality can be up to five times more polluted than outside air quality. The following are common possible causes of indoor pollution:
- Chemical gases released by paint, cleaning products, flooring, and decorations
- Airborne spores of mold and mildew resulting from high humidity levels
- Allergens such as pollen, dust, and pet dander
- The dust from heating and cooling systems
- Smoke from indoor furnaces or cooking
- The pollution and vehicle emissions in the surrounding area
- Fungus in the house
- Toxic gas leaks, such as radon leaks
The American Lung Association claims that breathing difficulties and itchy eyes, nose, and throat could arise from allergies linked to these particles. They can lead to issues like emphysema and asthma in worse cases.
- Approximately 24 million Americans, including over 6 million children, suffer with asthma.
- Allergies are the sixth highest source of chronic illness in the United States, with an annual cost of more than $18 billion. Every year, over 50 million people in the United States experience allergic reactions.
Although, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems in houses have air filters that block a lot of these dangerous airborne particles. But they couldn’t stop them from entering a house or workplace. An air purifier is the best option to remove such particles.
What Are Air Purifiers and How Do They Work?
An air purifier removes many kinds of airborne pollutants such as dust, spores, harmful gases, viruses, and bacteria. Strong fans of air purifier draw in air, which is then passed through many particle filters that remove many kinds of airborne particles and pollutants. The clean air is released back into the surrounding.
After this cleaning process, there will be no more harmful microbes, allergens, or pollutants in the air in your house. The better the machine’s efficiency, the more air it can purify per hour.
Different Types of Air Purifiers Available
Some popular types of air purifiers are:
- UV light purifiers
- Ionic purifiers
- Absorbent purifiers
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) purifiers
Ionic air purifiers generate an electric field that charges ionic particles positively or negatively. These ions then attach to microbes in the air and attract the air purifier’s opposite charge.
Absorbent air purifiers have a porous filter made of activated charcoal or carbon. These materials are effective in removing pollutants or chemicals from the air and releasing pure air. These purifiers are also effective at removing bad odors from the house.
Usually, HEPA purifiers use a fan to circulate polluted air through a fiberglass filter. This filter traps airborne particles between its fibers and then delivers clean air to the room.
UV light is released into the air using UV air purifiers. This purifier is effective in reducing the spread of disease. A virus becomes inactive when subjected to UV light, helping in the breakdown of DNA’s chemical connections. It also helps in the complete removal of mold and germs.
Features and Benefits of Air Purifiers
Air Purifiers Help with Allergies
Allergies are a common cause of sickness, particularly in those who are highly sensitive. The primary causes of allergies are dust mites, pet dander, and allergens that share pollen.
Modern air purifiers are made specifically to remove and kill pollutants that cause allergies and other breathing problems.
Air Purifiers Good for Asthma
Air purifiers are useful for breathing issues like allergies and asthma. HEPA air purifiers can remove 99.9% of airborne pollutants.
Air purifiers are an excellent way to remain healthy at home. They have been recognized as the fourth most successful technique to prevent asthma.
If you have asthma or are allergic to pollen, dust, or pet dander, then you require our KJ402F Air Purifier for allergens in your life.
Air Purifiers Remove Odors and Smells
Purchasing an air purifier could be an effective remedy if there are unpleasant odors coming from your house. An effective air purifier allows you to breathe clean air by removing germs and odor particles.
Air Purifiers Remove Viruses, Bacteria, And Other Harmful Germs
Air purifiers are a great safeguard against colds, the flu, and illnesses. Instead of filtering the bacteria through plates like normal air purifiers, ultraviolet light purifiers collect and kill them. Using air purifiers in your home is a great way to prevent illness!
Air Purifiers Reduce Stress
According to studies, breathing in polluted air raises your stress level. Air purifiers not only keep the air clean, but they also further reduce stress and improve mental health.
Air Purifiers Protect You from Outdoor Pollution
According to studies, HEPA air purifiers minimize outside air pollution by 23%. Therefore, using an air purifier lowers your risk of getting sick, including cancer, breathing problems, kidney issues, and other diseases linked to air pollution.
Air Purifiers Lower the Chance of Illness
The air we breathe contains about 1,800 different types of germs, bacteria, and viruses, some of which are extremely dangerous. When an ill person sneezes, viruses and germs spread into the air and are breathed in by others. This is the beginning of contamination. Air purifiers lower the chance of illness by removing viruses.
How Can You Choose the Best Air Purifier for Your Home’s Air Quality?
Are you confused about whether you need an air purifier or not? You can learn about the advantages of the air purifier guidance provided by the Environmental Protection Agency.
If you have asthma or are allergic to dust, pollen, or pet dander, you need our KJ402F air purifier for allergies in your life.
We have mentioned below the advantages of our air purifiers and filters. Soon, you will be ready to choose the best air purifier for your home or workplace.
Best Air Purifier Of 2023
We provide a range of commercial and home air purifiers that are fit for different environments and purposes. They use recyclable materials, minimal volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and ecological air care systems.
What Makes the KJ402F Air Purifier a Better Option?
Our KJ402F Air Purifier captures 99.97% of airborne particles such as:
- Dust and hairs from pets
- Cigarettes, mold
- Pet dander
- Allergens from pets
- Mold spores
- Hazardous chemicals such as exhaust gas and diesel particulates
Moreover, each filter is designed with electrostatic forces to attract and trap particles that are 1,000 times smaller than visible light.
Air Purifiers for Whole House
The KJ402F Air Purifier is a portable air purifier. It has a filter that effectively removes pollutants from the indoor air in a house or workplace.
- KJ402F Air Purifier: It can purify 54 m³/60 minutes and covers an area of up to 581 ft³/54 m². This air purifier delivers exceptional performance for offices and rooms with high ceilings.
- Fan Speeds: This air purifier offers many automatic fan speed modes, including Auto, Low, Mid, High, and Turbo.
- Night-Time Sleep Mode: The KJ402F Air Purifier has a Night-Time mode. The fan runs at a whisper-quiet level of 28 dB, and all indication lights turn off to help create the perfect sleeping atmosphere.
- Noise Level: At maximum speed, the noise level is not above 50 dB (A).
- Control Panel: It has an analogous screen with control touch pads or touch screen.
- Operating Temperature: It can work at 3 to 45 degrees Celsius.
- Energy consumption: In maximum fan speed mode, it uses a maximum of 47 watts. In standby mode, it uses less than 1 watt.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): The smoke CADR value of the KJ402F Air Purifier is up to 450 m³/h.
- Warranty: It has a 5-year warranty.
- Filter Replacement: When the filter has to be changed, an entire automatic warning system is activated.
- Display language: English
- Wi-Fi connectivity: available
- Colors: It comes in 3 stunning colors: black, white, and grey.
Air purifiers are excellent at removing pollutants from the air. Some types can provide health benefits for those suffering from allergies, asthma, and other diseases. However, you should consider a lot of factors when buying an air purifier.
The KJ402F Air Purifier is the most researched air purifier around the globe. If you are interested, we have the best deal for you. From now on, it is available at a 30% Discount online.