The demand for air purifiers is expected to rise globally through 2034 due to growing urbanization and rising air pollution levels. The worldwide air purifier market is expected to be valued at US$23.72 billion in 2024 and US$48.9 billion by the end of 2034. Prospects for expansion appear especially positive in the markets of the United States, the UK, India, and China—some of the countries that are contributing the most to global air pollution. These days, when air pollution and indoor pollutants cause major problems for people, the popularity of quality air purifiers has increased significantly. With the limitless options on the market today, Dyson appears as an industry leader known for its innovative technology and stylish designs.
We suggest reading our comprehensive article on the best 5 Dyson air purifier alternatives to see whether there are any alternatives to a Dyson air purifier. We have all the necessary details on the key qualities, average cost, and functionality of each air purifier that you should look out for.
There are many cheaper Dyson Air Purifier alternatives for home and commercial use. The following are some options to choose from:
- Breezio Hepa Air Purifier
- Coway AP-1512HH Mighty
- Winix HR900
- Levoit LV-PUR131H
- Alen BreatheSmart
The Breezio Hepa Air Purifier is the best alternative to Dyson air purifiers. It’s effective enough for use in a large room while being comfortable to sleep next to. The Breezio Hepa Air Purifier features an easy-to-use 4-stage filtration system, sleep mode, and automatic settings. It is a home air purifier that is perfect for people who have breathing issues and seasonal allergies. It effectively removes allergies and other pollutants from the air thanks to its innovative EMF technology and HEPA filter.
- It is ideal for use in sleeping areas, living rooms, offices, and other interior spaces. It can refresh air once per hour (1830 ft²/170㎡), three times an hour (610 ft²/57㎡), and five times an hour (366 ft²/34㎡).
- It has a 4-IN-ONE filter system, with an activated carbon filter having high efficiency, a pre-filter, and an H13 filter.
- Its outstanding H13 HEPA filter collects 99.97% of air particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- It comes with a 360° purifying system with heterogeneous air acceleration.
- It features an advanced air quality sensor. Its 3-color LED indicator allows it to visibly display the quality of the air.
- It also has an advanced filter life detection system.
Coway AP-1512HH Mighty
The Coway AP-1512HH Mighty is incredibly small but very powerful. Its Hyper Captive Filtration System removes pollutants from the air via a reusable pre-filter, deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, and bipolar device. The Coway Airmega AP-1512HH can maintain and clean areas up to 361 sq. ft. in 12.5 minutes or 874 sq. ft. in 30 minutes.
- It is designed to fit rooms up to 361 sq. ft. in size.
- CADR: Smoke 233 sq. ft., Pollen 240, Dust 246
- Its four-stage filtration system, which includes a pre-filter, a deodorization filter, a true HEPA filter, and a vital ion filter, can collect and remove up to 99.97% of airborne pollutants smaller than three microns, including pollen, pollution, and other allergens.
- Its pollution sensor provides real-time indoor air quality. Your indoor air quality remains visible to you because of the LED’s bright colors.
- It is feasible to manually set up fan speeds in 1, 2, and 3 stages. While the speed settings 1 through 3 in auto mode are automatically adjusted according to the quality of the indoor air,
The Winix HR900 is designed to give pet owners improved air cleaning. It comes with upgraded technology and smart sensors. It can capture 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns inside the house. It is equipped with a 5-stage air purification system that features the Ultimate Pet Filter, Washable Pre-Filter, Improved Odor Management (AOCTM) Carbon Filter, True HEPA Filter, and Winix Plasma Wave® Technology to enable greater control of pet and other household odors and allergens.
- It’s True HEPA Filtration collects 99.97% of airborne contaminants, pet dander, and allergies as small as 0.3 microns.
- Its reusable Advanced Odor Control Carbon Filter can absorb pet, smoke, cooking, and other indoor smells.
- The Ultimate Pet Pre-Filter is best against pet hair, smell, and other indoor particles.
- The washable Pre-Filter captures larger airborne pollutants and pet hair, enhancing the life of your filter.
- At the molecular level, Plasma Wave® Technology effectively dissolves smells, allergies, toxic vapors, and other pollutants.
Levoit’s True HEPA filtration removes 99.97% of bacteria, allergies, and dust from your home while filtering out pollutants as small as 0.3 microns. This keeps your air feeling clean and fresh. You may relax and enjoy a happier life as it reduces particulate matter pollution in the air up to 300 sq. ft.
- Its activated carbon filter and quick clean air delivery rate work together to quickly remove airborne pollutants from your house by adsorbing VOCs, cigarette smoke, and pet odors.
- The H13 True HEPA Filter catches at least 99.97% of 0.3-micron airborne particles such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and smoke particles.
Alen BreatheSmart 75i
The Alen BreatheSmart 75i captures the most airborne particles quickly. The 75i is great for bedrooms, living areas, and other big spaces measuring up to 1,300 square feet. Its H13 medical-grade filters remove even the smallest pollutants, such as pollen, dust, pet dander, and microbes like mold, bacteria, and germs, by capturing particles as small as 0.1 microns.
- Its H13 HEPA fresh filter has 3.6 lbs. of activated carbon, which helps to reduce smoke odors.
- This filter protects you from toxic chemicals and pollutants such as smoke from wildfires, cigarettes, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- The Fresh filter works best for places that are subject to wildfires, very polluted urban areas, homes undergoing renovations, and odors from the home, such as cooking.
- Alen’s strongest purifier, the BreatheSmart 75i, can remove the most invisible contaminants in a short period of time.
- Every thirty minutes, the BreatheSmart 75i quietly and effectively refreshes air in rooms up to 1,300 square feet.
Since the air index is getting worse in the USA, you need an economical and powerful air purifier for your home. The Breezio Hepa air purifier is a great option if you’re looking for a low-cost air purifier with the maximum CDR.